Official Project Automata Revamp

Project Automata has now been officially renamed to Lunopolis due to some story changes. I also did a logo redesign since it was a lame logo to begin with. Below is the new project logo. Ta-Da!


This logo has been quite a nuisance actually. I spent nearly 3 hours from start to finish only for the logo – including planning and sketches though. Glad it turned out pretty good. This project has some really big plans, far bigger than Project Leviathan. Might need some help in the future, just maybe. Well that’s it for now and there you go, Project Lunopolis.

P.S. I think I’m going to get into logo design as a hobby 😀



About this entry